Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What day is it?

Seems like the weeks are just moving by me faster than can be imagined.  Other than a brief stint in the shop on Friday to machine and set up a cutom 1x9 chain guide for Chris before he flew back to Arizona, I've been immersed in work at the Fire Department with a little construction thrown in after dusk.  To date, I've logged more extra hours at the FD than all of last year, and there are still 4 months to go, ughh.  As for construction of the new shop, all the roof I beams are up and sheeted in, coming along...


I missed Em's birthday due to work constraints, so I took a few hours off Sunday afternoon to take her out rock climbing.  It was real nice to actual spend some time with one of my kids that did not involve having them polish headbadges or cutting tubing :)


Chad's rear end should be finished today and ready to add guides and fiddlybits.

Email and voicemail that Christi cannot answer has been put on the back burner of late, will try to catch up late tonight/early tomorrow.

rody

No comments: