Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday summary...

Quick post folks, this is the schnizzle, fo shizzel!

Working on lots of bars, both steel and Ti...
Ever wonder what 350 dollars worth of bubble wrap looks like? This stuff goes quick when you are sending out bars, forks, and frames... doing my part to stimulate the economy.
The parting shot...as I was leaving I had left the blast cabinet light on and it was illuminating the old neon Hardcore quite nicely. Gotta love the 80's!
Having a slow day at the Fire department, so I was pleased that I could spend some time updating the website. New pics, new colors, a new vid page, and I'm working on modifying the Gallery page with slide shows instead of random pics. There will be some more changes in the near future as I remove some pages to re-direct the business model to focus on more frame work and less small parts. I'd like to add a Customer bike's page and some feedback/testimonials, both good and bad...tell it like it is. Check it out and let me know where you'd like to see it go. www.groovycycleworks.com
Welding Ti tomorrow, hoping to pick up the dropouts and fork crowns too. Tuesday I'm on the road to pick up the new mill. Wednesday will be working on Steve's rear triangle and paint on bars, forks, and some powder work.
cheers,
rody

No comments: