Thursday, March 12, 2009

WW2 650b Bomber needs a home...

NAHBS was a lot of fun this year. One of the best parts was having people groove on all the customer bikes...says a lot for the personalities of those the bikes belong to.

One bike I took does not have a home though...I did the bomber bike to showcase the Carbon Drive system and to have a painted to match White Brothers fork for my boys at MRP. It turned out really cool and deserves a life better than sitting around the shop. I've had a few folks interested, but as no one has stepped up, so it goes on the block.

The bike is decked out with wheels, a seat and all that cool stuff that makes a bike fun to own ;)
I'll let the rest of the pics speak for themselves and save the specs for the end...








Here's what she's got...
Groovy 650b frame with SS coupler for passing the belt, custom EBB, internal brake routing
White Brothers Magic 650b 100mm fork, painted to match
Steel Luv Handles painted to match
Thomson Elite stem and seat post
Brooks Swift titanium saddle
Brooks leather ring grips
Magura Marta SL discs
Chris King Headset, bottom bracket, and disc hubs
Stans 355 tubeless rims
Pacenti Neo-moto up front, Quasi moto in rear
Salsa Stainless quick release skewers
Deore XT crankset
Carbon drive chainwheel, cog, and carbon belt...2:1 ratio
Crank Brothers Candy pedals
The frame and bars come with a lifetime warranty.
Email me if you are interested... rody@groovycycleworks.com
cheers,
rody


3 comments:

MMcG said...

Oh Baby!! That thing is wicked cool.

Frame geometry numbers Rody?

rmb said...

I would love to buy that bike, looks amazing, belt, 650B and singlespeed. I just need to learn the jedi mind trick or hypnotize my wife (another baby coming).

Unknown said...

This thing is sooooooo nice. Someone please take it away before I get myself in trouble with my wife.