Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Technology...yech!

Ok, so I've found out just how much a slave to tech I am.


Lost my connection cord for my camera so have felt totally incapable of updating y'all on what's been going on. I tried a couple different cords with no love, big bummer.


So today, no current pics for you, but here's what's been happening.


Before I could get started on Jason's paint, I had to bust out the little extra's that help make it a bike...like his fork and a bar :)


So I spent the majority of the day yesterday finishing up a Yo Eddy style 29er fork and a Luv Handle for his build. Still warm from the weld table, I got them both blasted up, prepped, and up to speed with the frame...then it was off to the booth.


I had time to get two coats of primer on the whole shebang before I had to call it quits for the night. Tomorrow I'll lay down the colors. Jason has asked for polka dots and panels with some bright spring colors.


Friday will be Luv Handle day...gonna be welding up the chromo and Ti bars, oh yeah!


Hopefully, I'll find my cord...big dummy.
To hold you over, here's a pic of Kaltens favorite bike, a '62 Schwinn Phantom cruiser that we saved from the tip and converted into a kickin single speed.


cheers,


rody

No comments: